Terms of Service
In order to take part in any of LandauerAcademy.com Paid Courses, webinars or other content, you must agree to the following:
- In no event shall Landauer, Inc. or any entity operated by Landauer (“Landauer”) be liable to you or any third party for any direct or indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages resulting from the actions of any physician, technologist, nurse or other health-care provider. While we aim to provide comprehensive safety training programs to the market, patient safety is ultimately in the hands of the health care provider. By continuing, you agree to release Landauer of any such liability associated with damages resulting from your actions or the actions of those with whom you work.
- Landauer (the “Licensor”) Rights Reserved: All rights not expressly granted in this Terms of Service or provided explicating by Licensor are reserved to Licensor.
- Paid Course Expiration. Paid Course entitlements are by named user and expire one (1) year from date of purchase.
- All sales are final. No refunds will be issued for non or partial usage of the Paid Courses.
- Website Content. The content of the pages of this website are subject to change without notice.
- Unauthorized Usage. Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- Content Copyright. This website and its content is copyright of Landauer, Inc. © Landauer, Inc. 2015. All rights reserved. You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit or store content to any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system. Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- You may print or download to a local hard disk the certificate of completion of the courses taken and passed.